Friday 4 November 2011

Yom Yom!

What a beautiful day. 

The sun lit the earth and warmed the ground...fog lifted and...Mr.Man drove Little E to school!

A glorious day indeed. I was able to relish in my cup of tea and the local paper while Baby A rifled through tupperware baskets and then had a rest in her bed. Gave me time to clean the house, fold laundry and prepare this for friends...


Yummy Pizza. 
You can find the recipe for the BEST (and I mean BEST) dough HERE

So easy. 
No kneady...no fussy...no complicady...just easy peazy. 

I made my pizza with Italian sausage,  
onion, 
fresh spinach,
 mushrooms, 
sun dried tomatoes,
 goat cheese and mozza cheese. 

OMG. 
So good. 


I like to pretend I am on the FOOD NETWORK. 
I feel special using my little mixing bowls. 
All neat and organized. 


A flour counter top = lots of love. 


I have yet to perfect the pizza circle. 

I kinda like it all funky. 
Messy.

Like me. 


I also pulled out the old kid stand-by. 
Just in case. 

Cheesy noodles and frozen peas. 
How could one go wrong I ask you?

Peas are green and green = nutrients. 

The noodles got thrown around (by you guessed it...Baby A) and wiped off of faces...not many were consumed.

 Too much playtime...


This was a popular toy toady. 
I call it the Whirly Whirly. 

Kept them busy for at least 30 min. 
Okay...10.

It was a good visit and the sun poured through the windows. 
It was soon time to wake Baby A and head to school to pick up Little E. 

Never enough time ladies. 
We will have to do it again soon. 

When we got home I went and did a photo shoot for friends across the street. 
The best walk to work let me tell you! 

It was easy. Things flowed and the kids were good. 
Then I came home and Little E watched Tom and Jerry Wizard of Oz...

Baby A did some design work...


Little E wasn't into the art until a few months ago...Baby A has a fixation with the crayons. 
LOVES them. 

Mr. Man made dinner and then put her to bed while Easton and I made muffins. 

These were sitting on my counter all day. 


They reminded me of Banana slugs. 
I know. 
Sorry.

The ones in the middle are the frozen ones that I pulled out of the freezer. 
Thats how I do them. 
Freeze them then thaw and they squeeze right out. 

Perfect for bread or muffins. 


I tried a new recipe....


The chocolate chips were all that I really wanted. 


My assistant thought so too. 


This kid has skills! His Dad is so proud. 


He even mushed the bananas. 


I told him to do a real smile. I got this one.


Good enough for me. 
He was so proud. 

Did them all by himself. 
Well...I loaded the cups. 
One has to sleep sometime tonight. 

I wanted to document my Costco weakness moment purchase here... 

A GIANT SIZED BAG-O-FLOUR. 


Mr.Man frowned when I brought it home. 
To quote..."You are never going to use that before it goes bad."


Almost done.

Word!

After 45 min and some retro Madonna on itunes...."Open Your Heart to Me" and one of my personal faves..."Who's that Girl " they were done.


Not the best food blogger picture. 
But it is after 8pm in November. 
I am using the point and shoot. 

So there it is. 

Friday. 

No go and make some pizza dough cause the longer it stays in your fridge the better it tastes. 
Seriously. 
And no kneading!!
 I add flax too...roasted milled flax. 
Makes it yummier. 

Is that a word?

Off to bed soon...busy weekend ahead. 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment