Friday 5 August 2011

Fashion Friday - A Camping We Will Go!

We are off camping tomorrow.

3 days and two nights.

This is not really camping though people.

We are car camping.

This is how we roll in BC.

Pull up...
Unload...
Feel the earth...
Ride bikes...
Be at one with nature...
Read books...
Burn stuff...
Eat...
Play Uno...
Drink...
Drink some more...
Eat some more...
Play more Uno...
Burn more stuff (if there isn't a campfire ban)...
Then pack it all up and head home.

We will all be sleeping in a tent.
But we will be on a King air bed this time.

I thought about doing a fashion post for fun. Cause I will be in the same joggers and hoodie pretty much all weekend.

ALL weekend.

camping

I was attracted to the bear.

I hope I DON'T see one. Please dear God NO!

The pants would hold lots of snacks for the kids and the orange shirt looks like it will breathe.

I love the shoes and the pop of the laces. Maybe I will attract the illusive honey bee!

The hand wash is really unnecessary as it will probably kill some small bug species procreating in the area. Don't worry...we have camps suds. I just thought it spoke to the weekend ahead with 4 kids under 5.

No matter what you wear be comfortable. Wear comfortable shoes. Wear oversized hoodies and spray on the deet. Bring sunscreen and your toothbrush...maybe the toothpaste too.

Pack too much food and pray that the crazy tarp set up works. Cause you know it is gonna rain.

This is BC after all.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment