Monday 26 September 2011

Just Words...

Where to begin.

It has been some time since I have/wanted to BLOG. Trust me...the head has been full. Too full. I needed some serious down time. To be still and not do...just be. I still do...but need to also find a balance. So I am going to try and move forward rather than stew.

Taking it slow and steady.
Toe in rather than whole body.

I want to stay home more.
Listen more.
Feel more.
Observe more.
Say no more.
Learn to just be more.

I miss this BLOG. I miss the happiness it brought me. Being able to document our lives, our family, our friends and all that we have been up to, doing, saying, thinking, living and loving.  When you have children time is not on your side. Things happen and are done before you know it...in the blink of an eye...I like to be able to reflect and reminisce sometimes instead of chug constantly forward.

Lots of moments have happened the past few weeks...BIG moments. Hopefully I will have a quiet moment to log them all in here...

I am looking forward to documenting. All my rambling...all the sharing...the learning...the growing...

Lots to talk about.

Until then...I leave this post with a picture. Someone got herself some new wellies today...I think she likes them.





                                                   E.

No comments:

Post a Comment