Thursday 21 July 2011

Smile

Wow.

What a week. Thank goodness that tomorrow is FRIDAY!


I have been VERY busy this week.
I have been in school.
Doing work.

Cutting.
Gluing.
Reading.
Talking.
Working.
Thinking.
Typing.
Presenting.
Fretting.
Exploring.


Enjoying.


I am going back to school to get my ECE. 
Early Childhood Education.
I am excited. 
I am energized. 
I am inspired.

I am ready to jump in and do this.

Teach.

Little ones...one day.

Pre-School. 

Montessori I think. 

The BIG dream is to have my own school. 

One day...WAAAAAAAY down the road. 

That is the BIG dream. 

That is a lot of work dream. 

That is the "in due time" dream.

When you have the experience and the time dream.

It is so good to dream though.

So...

Right now I am learning.



Lots. 

And lots more.

There are so many things to absorb and I am trying to take it all in. 
One thing at a time. 

This is so not me.
I am a all or nothing girl.
A what if girl.
A lets get it all neat and done girl.
A I wanted it yesterday girl.

So I must be patient. 
I must observe.


I have good subjects too.


I know. 


She is growing fast. 


I have missed them this week...drowning in this one week intensive course. 
Thank-fully Grandpa, Nanny and Nanna are there to play. 

Especially my Dad. 

Grandpa.

He is tired now. 

5 Days with them is a lot.

He still smiles. 


At her and wee E. 

He still drives in to our place for 9am and leaves at 5:30 cause I call to say I am STILL doing group work. 

He is there everyday.

He is wonderful with them too.

I am grateful. 

I am able to focus.

I wonder if he will ever do it again?

Thanks Dad. 

I know that isn't enough...but you know what I mean. 


We love you Grandpa! 

Off to the Island (I know!) for a birthday weekend tomorrow after class then maybe staying a few extra days with the munchkins. 

Lots of yard photos to come...too tired to process this week. 

Too busy.

Head is filled to capacity...with endless ideas. 

Possibilities. 

Thinking, thinking, thinking...

It's a wonderful thing. 

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment