Tuesday 7 June 2011

Off and Running

I am blogging on a Tuesday! It is not midnight - yet.

I need to get a little more regular on the posts.

I am very sporadic and posting at all crazy hours of the night...but I find I am most inspired to post after the kids are in bed and the dishes are done. That isn't guaranteed to happen though so I write tonight despite the dishes in the sink and the sticky finger prints on the counter.


Somebody is happy now that they are front facing!

Yes...she is growing up. Front facing is a big step...soon she will be in a booster, then a seat belt then married with kids!! Lets take a deep breath...she is 13 months...lots of growing time, lots of snuggle time, lots of wet kisses time, lots of giggle time and lots of Mommy/Baby time before she grows up and gets an attitude. 


Like this one.

Attitude. 

Already. 

Thank-fully he is coming around. The whole "arms crossed and I am mad thing" is killing me. 

He is 4. 

It is a phase. 

Right? 


Monday was so fantastic and no matter what, I was getting outside. 
This is why I live. 
This is what I love...among other things. 

Beautiful, clear, crisp and warm. 


Baby A and I hit the Dykes in the Pitt and caught some rays. 
She looks ready to rumble with that Maraca, soo soo and scowl. 


Buttercups. Everywhere. 
I hope to have some shots on the blog soon that capture the kids sitting/playing in them. 
It has been this yearly thing with me. I always want to do it SO bad, but always miss it and they are gone.
 Well NOT this year... I am going to get me some.


It was such a beautiful walk. 


Baby A soon agreed. She was trying her hardest to wriggle out. So had to pull out the 5 point. 


After picking up Little E from pre-school and some lunch...it was sprinkler time. 


Sunscreen + Water = Funny drippy face.  Oh ya...he loved it. 




Then we went inside to do some dishes. 
(please don't fret or call child services regarding the pile of haphazardly stacked tote bins and baskets that could possibly fall on Baby A- it is rock solid. Pictures are deceiving)


A little sticker mania ensued. 



Little E's latest obsession (besides the playmobile magazine he has been reading for the past 5 days and asked to sleep with tonight) - Cheetahs. 

(psssst.....I know...its a Jaguar...I just couldn't break his little heart) 


He made one for Mr.Man too. 

Then the Canucks lost BADDLY so I went to bed. 

Boo.

I have faith as a Wagon Jumper... they will prevail and take it to game 5. Or 6...or 7? 

   
 Tuesday....

So...we have officially started chores. 


Little E demonstrates his amazing Recycling Skills! 

Sorting and dismantling. 
He loves it (not really) and looks forward to doing it each night (not really). 


He does love his chart that Mommy made though (no...really...he does). 
He loves to look at it and check off his chores when they are done. 

Wonder how long that will last. 


Baby A hammed it up dismantling the tupperware basket. 

That girl can total a room in 30 seconds flat. 

My Dad watched the kids (well...kid...apparently Baby A had a 4 hr nap today) when I went to get my hair cut and coloured. I needed it. BAD. REAL BAD. I feel hip again...pretty, polished and shined up. The granny grey was poppin let me tell you. 

It was sad. 

THANK-YOU Dad for watching the kids. 
And a HUGE thank-you to Victoria Scissorhands. 
You did it again. 

I love it. 


Nanny- aka Victoria Scissorhands then came over for dinner and gave Easton an Ironman haircut. 
(I am surprised that he didn't ask for a Playmobile magazine hair cut).


So much hair. Wow. 


Hello Handsom!

I love your snuggles and your giggles. 
Your little teeth and funny words. 
I love it that you think the fairy godmother is on the $20 bill and that Grandma was born when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. 
I love the twinkle in your eye...and your caring little soul. 
I love it that you will eat eggplant and only the tops of your asparagus. 
That you Rock hard when playing guitar hero and practice O'Canada in the bathtub. 

I love you my little Honey Bear. 
This summer is going to be a good one. 

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment