Thursday 9 June 2011

A Wee Holiday Weekend

So we are off to Whistler...for the weekend.

A family getaway with some of my side and Mr.Man's side. 

Lots of helping hands. 

Lots of food, lots of wine, lots of walking, talking, RIDING (hopefully) and window shopping. I am even taking crafts. I am thinking that maybe, just maybe I will begin making the felt board stories that little E and I have been planning for awhile now. 

But, there is a hot tub. There are mountain bike trails, there are naps to be had and crisp magazines to be crinkled...there might not be anytime for crafting. 

I am also hoping for some decent weather and maybe some sun? Maybe? I hear it is going to be a mixed bag. 

Really? 

You don't say.

I threw together this outfit as my "Whistler Village Trolling Outfit."



Whistler Weekend

I am really LOVING the peacock sweater. I am really loving peacock period. Those blues and greens are electrifying. The sweater would keep me warm incase it decided to get cool and the shorts would give me that little bit of summer that I crave. Although...they are pretty short. Hmmm....(note to self...pack tanning cream).

Hope you have a good one planned...and that the Canucks BRING IT Friday night.

See you with some pictures Monday!

E


1 comment:

  1. Angela Victory9 June 2011 at 22:27

    Very nice duds. I am inspired by your inspiration. Looking forward to seeing your weekend photos.

    ReplyDelete