Friday 11 March 2011

Date Night {Fashion Friday)

Coral Scarf


Love.


This is what I want to wear tonight.  


Especially the sunglasses. But it is not sunny. It is raining. It is cold. It is grey it is...blah.


Kinda like my wardrobe. I need to infuse my wardrobe with COLOUR - yes I said colour. I am a black and grey girl. Blah. BLAH. I am working toward a new pallet...a new look. A look that makes me feel alive, cheerful, pretty, fun, sophisticated and classic. Not so "put together" and co-ordinated, just expertly thrown together. Yet I don't want to look like an idiot either. Is this even possible?


I think it is. It is just gonna cost me. A Lot.  


I just don't want to look tired anymore. I am getting old. I have wrinkles, I have bags, I need cover-up. I want to look FRESH. 


F-R-E-S-H. 




imgres.jpg

*Like these Oranges. Ya. Fresh* 


SO....I am going to start by chopping the hair. Gone. 


All. Of. It. 


Well...maybe not ALL of it...but I am thinking feminine short - just have to find the right cut for my manly jaw line (yar). I have to do it. I have to make a change. And Soon. 


I have been making some colourful wardrobe purchases (slowly) and feel myself stepping outside of my box. But I still tend to lean toward pale greys, blacks, navy, purples...the drab shades...




Basic Black

Wait a minute...this outfit is too cool. In a black and grey kind of way. I never look this put together. I am usually wearing this...


Mom Outfit
Looking haggard. Like a Mom rushing to the grocery store after the gym. Only I don't go to the gym. 



But I want to CHANGE that too. The exercise part. I digress... 


I want to wear something like this when I go out for dinner with Mr. Man on our next date night. 


I'd look pretty. Specially with my new hair. 



Date Night


I'd be all fancy. 


I'd kill myself on those heels. But look at them...Oh la la. Meow. 


I would try to walk in them at least. 


First thing tomorrow I am going to go weed the wardrobe...make a list of needed essentials and hope Mr. Man is in on my plan. He usually is...but we do have that basement to suite. 









1 comment:

  1. I love that date night outfit! :)

    What's the site you used to play around with these? Very neat.

    ReplyDelete