Saturday 19 March 2011

Friday Night Lights

Okay a quickie here since I should be in bed. Some fashion for Friday...



Friday night lights

Friday night lights by alittlesparrow featuring glass shades






Listing to Far East Movement sing G6 on itunes. Gawd...


But...I was thinking...


What would I wear if I was to go clubbing/dancing tonight? What would I wear that wouldn't make me look like I shop at Walmart/The Mall and that I wasn't hanging on to my 20's rather turning...eh hem...35? 


Then I saw that top. 


Pause...why would I be at a club/dance/bar place again? 


Hypothetically Erin!! 


Oh right...


I was drawn to the top. $70 bucks at topshop.com. Doable. 


However the totally rad Marc Jacobs purse at $615 is busting the bank as are the $575 shoes by Rupert Sandarson (However, Mr. Man will salivate at their aerodynamics and sexiness and ask me why I don't own a pair of heels like these...and I will reply $575 babe). 


The polish is my nod to colour. 


I have the NARS bronzer and it is a-mazing people. GO and GET IT! 


The jacket is cheap...(apparently only $28 bucks at Tillys.com)...hmmm....I love a good military jacket. 




 I am not sold on the earrings...but they work. I suppose. As do the bracelets.  The glasses...well that is me. I have to wear them. To see. 


Overall a good combination I think. Mr.Man likes it too. Boo ya.


Nite. 


Got a cake to ice tomorrow people! 


E











No comments:

Post a Comment