Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hello World!

I am taking the plunge and starting a blog. 


Again. 


...eh hem...um...ya...let me start again...


I had one several years ago and it kinda got left in cyber dust. Buried and forgotten under all my other procrastinations, dreams, so called plans and "should" have's. 


Why BLOG? Why now? Why again? 


I am doing this blog for me and for my family first and foremost. Then for you... and "that" person out there. You know the one that will read it and say, "She is...meeh" or "She is funny!" or "She is Inspiring!" or the ever popular and my favourite... "She's NUTS." 


In all truth though...it is to document life. 


This life. 
Our life.
I find we often overlook it and forget it. 


I want to document the moments. You know...those things that everyone tells you to just be in. Simple little moments. Our moments. I also know that our lives are changing every day and I really think I would like to look back and see where we have came from instead of always looking ahead at where we are going. 


I hope to fill it with love, thought, laughs, inspiration, beauty, truth, growth, and intention. 


E. 

1 comment: