Wednesday 9 March 2011

Photo Play Day

Day 2...BLOG.


About what?


Hmmm...this is harder than I thought. We didn't do too much today. A little grocery shopping, made some yum Chile, walked the dog (we are dog sitting).


Took some photos. Trying to take more photos. 


Photography "season" is upon us very soon and I need more time practicing with my BABY so I can take FULL advantage of all it's buttery goodness.   






Baby A in all her adorable cuteness 
*sigh* 


Mr.E
 It was Western Day at school. 
He wore that hat ALL day long. 
All day.


Loving this one...the pout


She looks like an RCMP Officer 

So after lunch and some fine chilli making...we decided to take the dog for a walk. This is Mr. E's  new FAVOURITE thing to do. 
Walk the dog. He gets more excited than the dog. 


Did I mention that she is 13 & he is 4? Hmmm...


"Momma, the leash - GET THE LEASH!" 


"No Momma, let me do it!"


The boots, the jacket, the hat...
the dog. Love it all.


My boy. Kindergarden this September. 
Torn. 


Who is walking who? {Sorry I cut your hand off buddy}


Loves the stroller...loves being outside...just loves. 



Latest fixation (besides the dog) sticks. They turn into things...


*Hockey stick*


*dog poking stick*
 that didn't last long...eh hem...


*a gun* - so proud


*a walking stick* 


Baby A has a snack...loves her brown rice cakes. 
Momma loves them too as she takes about 30 min to down one. Bliss. 


Time left over for some "rock" climbing. 


My Cowboy.  
One day I will cry when I see this. 

E.





No comments:

Post a Comment